NameSilo

domain Any thoughts on these 2

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkennedy

Established Member
Impact
26
xzno.com
cePost.com

Any ideas on value etc...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure what you are going for cePost.com, so I'll ignore it. Xzno is decent, but having the Z right after the X doesn't really make it intuitive and on top of that Xeno or Zeno would be the dominant form phonetically. I'd value it in the low xx, but I tend to value things conservatively.
 
0
•••
xzno.com low xx.

I see no value in cePost.com, sorry.
 
0
•••
xzno. com low XX definately. it has two bad letters so that values it down

cepost.com i see no obvious acronym for "Ce". sorry reg fee for that
 
0
•••
xzno.com - Low $xx
cePost.com - Reg fee max
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back