Dynadot

Any of you teens sell domains on Ebay?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering if I'm the only teen who sells domains on ebay!

Let me know

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm interested in domains too, but i'm not making business on eBay,i put my domain name at auction on SEDO,have you been SEDO fan?

•••
I once put a domain on ebay with no results. I don't really think ebay is the place to be for domain selling.

•••
I used to sell all of my domains on ebay which worked pretty well until now I realized I could be making more money if I sell them on places like Sedo, etc..

•••
All domains I put on eBay seem to go for much lower than their actual value. You will get a lot more exposure at places like Sedo.

•••
All domains I put on eBay seem to go for much lower than their actual value. You will get a lot more exposure at places like Sedo.
Yeah, I think the domain community simply dislikes eBay.

•••
well I tried to do so ones but domain wasn't sold had no bid at all ....

where would you sell domains?

•••
Does ebay allows to sell domains too. I dont know whether they allow to sell domains too. I always sell the domains in DP and also in some other forums.

•••
yes you are aloud to sell domains on ebay

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

well I tried to do so ones but domain wasn't sold had no bid at all ....

where would you sell domains?

i sell most of mine on here or on ebay

•••
Your alowed to sell domains on ebay (one of the very few digital items that you can).

I sell a lor of things on eBay everyday, however I have never tried domains, I have seen many selling them however they tend to try and "scam" buyers with things like wwwa12.com (as you can see the letter "www" are part of the domain.

You also need to consider the 9.9% ebay fees and the 3.3% + 20p PayPal fees (UK).

•••
I scoop up a lot of names i like from ebay for 99 cents and flip them in a day or so for less than reg fee, but more than 99 cents. sometimes you might find someone who really wants the name, make a quick buck (literally, a buck), but It can be fun. I have a seller bookmarked that regs new names and lists them at 99 cents. so even if i grab it for a buck, it has 10 to 11 months reg left. plenty of time to find someone who will pay more than 99 cents for it! I personally would not sell domains on ebay, but I like to buy from reputable sellers on ebay.

•••
•••
Private sales are the best as there are less fees involved.

You can try selling domains on Namepros and DNF :)

•••
I scoop up a lot of names i like from ebay for 99 cents and flip them in a day or so for less than reg fee, but more than 99 cents. sometimes you might find someone who really wants the name, make a quick buck (literally, a buck), but It can be fun. I have a seller bookmarked that regs new names and lists them at 99 cents. so even if i grab it for a buck, it has 10 to 11 months reg left. plenty of time to find someone who will pay more than 99 cents for it! I personally would not sell domains on ebay, but I like to buy from reputable sellers on ebay.

sounds like a good way, but I guess it takes alot of time to sell them :P

got some domains I would like to sell but not worth much I guess. The thing I am wondering about is who the get peoples attention on the domain names, especially if you are a new seller

•••
eBay's new price scheme is ideal for domainers, if you list an item for under 99p at auction you don't pay any listing fee, just the normal 10% final value fee.

I'm not sure if this applies to the domaining category, you would need to check, if it does then its a great way to clear out all those old unwanted and forgotten about domains.

•••
but people still won't know I'm selling :D but I will try, maybe my ebay listing just was bad :P

•••
if you need any help let me know because i specilize in selling on ebay

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back