Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Any Low-Cost coders for PHPLD Templates?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jg123

Established Member
Impact
7
I see lots of companies from India offering deals on design and flash but are there any low-cost coders from India or anywhere else that can code templates for PHPLD, looking for version 2.1.

I have two templates in .psd and I need them coded for PHPLD 2.1 (newest free version). Also need a few icons added and some minor modifications too.

thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back