Dynadot

Any lawyers here w/minor traffic experience?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm looking for a bit of help to work around a speeding ticket....

If you can help me out, give me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this forum is designed to be for domain / internet legal issues - Not sure speeding ticket falls under that category...... but a "parking" ticket would!!!

OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bad joke, I know.

•••
Oh I thought you had an issue with domain traffic :guilty:

•••
LOL domainspade.... that WAS bad....

Still got a laugh out of me though.. heh

I realize this forum is for internet stuff, but I was just wondering if while in law school they might have run over enough traffic stuff to help me. We're talking about something really minor here.

•••
•••
I dont think there are a lot of lawyers that peruse this forum. I know Berryhill used to, haven't seen him much lately though, I think he hangs out on DNF mostly, dont know.

Search the net, you may be able to find some information on what you need to know to fight speeding tickets. I'm sure the laws vary by state, so I doubt any lawyers who aren't accustomed to dealing with such matters would be able to help you. I do know there are some tips and tricks to get out of it. I also know that alot of times if it goes to court, the issuing officer rarely shows up and then the case is dropped. I guess going to court over a speeding ticket isnt high on their priority list. Obviously you shouldn't rely solely on this, but it is a possibility. :)

•••
Phrozt said:
I realize this forum is for internet stuff, but I was just wondering if while in law school they might have run over enough traffic stuff to help me. We're talking about something really minor here.

Law school doesn't involve "traffic law" - your better bet (almost always) is just to show up to court and hope the judge/magistrate/etc reduces it. Or, if you can't risk it for some reason, get a good attorney and chances are they can make it go away.

And yeah, this isn't exactly the right forum, although the "parking ticket" comment was priceless ;)

-Allan :gl:

•••
[applause]

Thank you...

[bows out]

•••
I guess to be relevant to this forum, you were speeding to get home to register a name before some else thought of it...Right? :)

•••
Or you were interested in researching content to SEO your whathappenswhenyougetaspeedingticket.im .

(Ok, Mark's was funny, mine wasn't ;) )

-Allan :gl:

•••
Lol.. this thread apparently had a lot more potential for funny than I had ever expected!!

But yeah, I've been in my car once or twice when I'm like "OH CRAP!! THAT NAME IS AWESOME!"

•••
Phrozt said:
I'm looking for a bit of help to work around a speeding ticket....

If you can help me out, give me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details.

While I am not a lawyer, I can make a few suggestions for you if you would like. Send me a PM...

•••
Phrozt said:
Lol.. this thread apparently had a lot more potential for funny than I had ever expected!!

But yeah, I've been in my car once or twice when I'm like "OH CRAP!! THAT NAME IS AWESOME!"

Heh,,, I know the feeling. Funny how things trigger that reaction. Lately I've been soooo frustrated talking with the "tech support" people in India,,,, but HEY,,, don't get mad, I just registered NewDellhi.com ,,,,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back