Dynadot

Any ideas for the best place to get about 15,000MB of hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gazzip

First Time Poster !VIP Member
Impact
Anyone know any good deals/companies to check out or roughly how much it costs for that rate of bandwidth per month ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can recomend you go to findmyhosting.com

•••
•••
checkout hostthebest.com
I've been there for a year or so.

Service and support is great.

•••
Are you still looking for 15,000MB of hosting?

•••
You can find
15 Gb of space/150 Gb Bandwith in ahosting plan at 25$ plus lots of unlimited features (MYSql, ftp, domain, subdomain)
10 Gb/100Gb at 34.95$ or 20Gb/200Gb at 59$ plus SSl, back ups and other unlimited stuff from biggest-hosting.com

•••
hupadupa said:
You can find
15 Gb of space/150 Gb Bandwith in ahosting plan at 25$ plus lots of unlimited features (MYSql, ftp, domain, subdomain)
10 Gb/100Gb at 34.95$ or 20Gb/200Gb at 59$ plus SSl, back ups and other unlimited stuff from biggest-hosting.com
I've heard ahosting.biz has a promotion reseller hosting. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of this offer?

•••
•••
weblord said:
try hostingforum.ca
Can't open it.

garpiya said:
I've heard ahosting.biz has a promotion reseller hosting. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of this offer?
Try and google for their reviews, among their strong points fast ticket system, reasonable prices, among weak don't accept egold.

•••
Are you looking for 15,000 megabytes of disk space or bandwidth?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back