Dynadot

Any .com Transfer deals?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
looking for .com transfer deals , just move half of them when namecheap had the $6.88 deal, but somehow forget to transfer other half, looking for some deals, thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot $7.99 .com transfers unlimited

the code use to be there but now it's not but it's good till July 31,2020

COMTRANS4 is the promo code

use it in the box in the bottom when you checkout.

Good luck.

•••

Good luck.

Thank u, So far the cheapest i found is NameSilo which is $7.39, still looking for cheaper options

•••
Thank u, So far the cheapest i found is NameSilo which is $7.39, still looking for cheaper options

Welcome. Thanks.when did Namesilo start doing that? I missed that one. when does it end and is there a limit? or unlimited

•••
•••
Blacknight.com offering for $6.74 .com Domain Transfer.

No Limits as far as I can see.

•••
.com transfer at namesilo $8.39, not $7.39
$7.39 price is only one per customer with a promo code (for example, my code: TLDES )

•••
Blacknight.com offering for $6.74 .com Domain Transfer.

No Limits as far as I can see.

took look at them. seems to be just limit 50. you should ask them directly before assuming. I thought so too. but sadly only 50.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Never used then so can't say!!!

I checked them out. I'd compare them to LCN right now. looks like a startup registrar from Ireland.

I did not go with them until I saw more reviews. but probably I will take advantage of their offer of 50 domains transfer.

I've got a secret though about their company that I found out that will help you save money. PM me. I don't want to say this in public or the benefit of what I found out will be nulled.

FYI. if you are a newbie and just signed on yesterday and want to find out. I'll probably not tell you for fear you are Blacknight themselves. so don't take it personal. I'm paranoid. lol

•••
I checked them out. I'd compare them to LCN right now. looks like a startup registrar from Ireland.

I did not go with them until I saw more reviews. but probably I will take advantage of their offer of 50 domains transfer.

I've got a secret though about their company that I found out that will help you save money. PM me. I don't want to say this in public or the benefit of what I found out will be nulled.

FYI. if you are a newbie and just signed on yesterday and want to find out. I'll probably not tell you for fear you are Blacknight themselves. so don't take it personal. I'm paranoid. lol
They are a waste of time, tried to transfer my .com and they said this "Since you are located outside of Ireland, we require government photo identification to continue your order". I'm not giving my ID for a domain name.

•••
They are a waste of time, tried to transfer my .com and they said this "Since you are located outside of Ireland, we require government photo identification to continue your order". I'm not giving my ID for a domain name.

lol I can give them my Walmart card! but then they will know how much Cake, Soda, and Fried Chicken I eat!
Sssshhh don't tell my doctor! he might increase my insulin! lol

•••

Good luck.
Worth noting that I just used this code today and it was accepted for a transfer

Last edited:
•••
Worth noting that I just used this code today and it was accepted for a transfer

code still works for me. Thank you.

•••
Back