Domain Empire

Any Anime fans here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Basically... I'm just curious how many of you are interested in the subject. If so, what are you favorite animes/etc..?

:]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rugrats and anime is the same thing :D

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo

Yeah... sure it is. >:(

•••
Originally posted by NemesisXG

anime junk is from Japan
Rugrats are cartoons from america does that sum it up?

•••

didnt meant to make you indignant :p

•••
didnt meant to make you indignant :p

:lol: good stuff

•••

The difference is, Rugrats suck... that's like comparing Seinfled, which rocks, to crappy disney shows... great comparison... Lizzie McGuire Show and Seinfeld.

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
The difference is, Rugrats suck... that's like comparing Seinfled, which rocks, to crappy disney shows... great comparison... Lizzie McGuire Show and Seinfeld.

Seinfield did rock when their were new episodes now it doesnt Lizzie McGuire Show lol it aint nearly as bad as the anime crap. :)

•••
Okay guys (and girls of course, don't even start with me with that, "you know you rude and blah blah blah blah blah *%@*%^*^#, I'm a girl!")... I think we've over run this topic. Some people like anime :). Some idiots love it:not me:. And some hate it:not me:. Ok? Now that that is cleared up, how about we move on? Agreed? Okay. Good. Thanks. I appreciate it.... MOOOOOOOOVE ON.

•••
Ew Anime, Nah they all look the same to me.. spikey hair.. bad sound dubs. Big robots. It frankly quite boring. But if we were to say cartoons Family guy, futurama, simpsons. King of the hill sucks.

Final Words: Cartoons can be good anime can't.

•••
Originally posted by dpk87
bad sound dubs.

That's why you don't listen to/watch the dubs. Personally, I prefer to leave them in Japanese and just read the English subtitles.

•••
That's why you don't listen to/watch the dubs. Personally, I prefer to leave them in Japanese and just read the English subtitles.
NemesisXG might have a point... :kickass:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back