Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain AnxietyDisability dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

coco77

Top Member
Impact
488
Hey guys/girls

Appraisal ? Hold onto? AnxietyDisability.com

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*BUMP* Anyone?

Thank you
 
0
•••
I do not see much end user interest coming along for this domain, but it is a decent domain for an anxiety support forum/blog/etc. If one shows, you could get a decent $250-$500+.

Best of luck!
 
1
•••
Anyone else?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It could also be a site on how to apply for disability benefits if you have anxiety. Sorry I can't appraise, but that's my 2 cents.
 
1
•••
It could also be a site on how to apply for disability benefits if you have anxiety. Sorry I can't appraise, but that's my 2 cents.


Exactly what I was thinking. Disability benefits etc for people suffering from Anxiety. It's a growing mental illness
 
1
•••
Last BUMP

Anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back