IT.COM

.tv アニメ.tv Anime.tv Sold 1.2k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
アニメ.tv Anime.tv Sold For 1.2k

Congrats to parties Involved, Congrats to Dot TVers , And more Inportanly Congrats to IDNers !!!! But IMO Way to cheap !http://www.IDNF/forums/2216-idn-sale-(アニメ-tv-anime-tv)-a.html?highlight=anime.tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
animé.tv contratulates the buyers and sellers!

•••
Anyone else feel like it is still a bit of an artificial market for IDN's. The big sales seem to have been domainer to dominer so far? Is there an end-user market yet?

•••
dottvfan said:
Anyone else feel like it is still a bit of an artificial market for IDN's. The big sales seem to have been domainer to dominer so far? Is there an end-user market yet?

I wouldn't say an artificial market, but most of these domainers are buying these domains at this high price as they feel they are discounting the future of IDNs by buying them at these prices. There were certain german .de sales reported on DNjournal, which shows there is a lot of potential

When it comes to the end-market, Are there people speaking languages other than english ? If the answer is yes, then there is definetly a lot of potential (but not anytime soon)

But, I feel as of now all these sales are pre-hyped sales for IE-7

•••
It 1+1=2 to me

When it comes to the end-market, Are there people speaking languages other than english ? If the answer is yes, then there is definetly a lot of potential <<<Correct (but not anytime soon)<<< Incorrect there have been sales already , and more are not far away

NOthing wrong with questions but i swear this IDN thing is 1+1=2 some people over complicate things ..... I like what you stated above a 1+1=2 answer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back