Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Anime DN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

metronome

Established Member
Impact
6
www.MaiHime.com

ha, bought this domain name like 2.5 to 3 years ago. watched the anime and bought this dn directly, back then I dont even care if this domain will make money or not, what a big noob I was(may be till now too haha):P.

either way, I am planning on selling this one this year, but do not really know how much it will sell.

please advise.
any reply is welcome, the superfast one get +rep:).
thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Okay I was being mean becaused I wanted to buy it.
I'd definately say $xxx to someone who knows anime! :D
 
0
•••
lzy said:
It's not really a popular anime but you could possibly get low $xxx for this name. :)

it is quite popular when I bought the domain, well at least to a big otaku:D~~
thanks for the replies

@mediamany

haha, that means we are fellow anime lover:P
thanks for the appraisal man:D.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back