NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

triple777

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice job. Did you make the page? Any hits/inquiries yet?

•••
Starting locally, I have reached out, the vets say they like the idea and are interested. I just need them to sign up. Next is to visit and interview, take pics etc to fill the content. I am trying to build bavk links
Any suggestions?

•••
No suggestions on the backlinks other than picking up a dropping name that is in the same field and put up a feeder site with it's own original content that links to your main site with more original content.
Best suggestion is add relevant, original content and you should get to page one pretty fast. Maybe offer the clients a basic listing free and if they want a link to their website or contact forms ,etc that would be extra.??
Good luck!

•••
Overall quite an impressive and well done website.

It was easy to choose and use selected fields and the site has a logical flow.

Under the alphabetical specialties, likely " Herd Health " was intended rather than " heard " .

No doubt your website will have an appeal to veterinarians and potential clients alike!

•••
And, thought your Animal Doctors Scholarship was a great offer and addition to the site!

•••
Very nice looking site. I'm confused about the first selection, "what do you need", veterinarian or veterinarian student. When I select the student I can't select a specialty. For me that is a bit confusing. I'm probably missing something here because I don't know much about the industry, but I would lose the first box "what do you need" and just have the second one. In the search results you could point out who is a vet and who is a student vet.

When I scroll down and see "10 tips on finding the right vet", next to the subscription box, it is not a clickable link.

Last thing, the girl in the picture just looks too young for me. I would go with the same sort of picture but have the vet being older.

Please don't take anything I have mentioned in a bad way. I think you have done a great job.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the comments. What I am trying to build is a directory and a community. Im offering a scholarship to students who commit to blogging on my site for content. Unfortunatly no students have given an effort. The communtiy part was for vets to interact with students. I talked to the vet schools and the love the idea of the site. I am planning to remove the vet students from the main page.

My next move is to interview the vets and take photos and use them on my home page. That is a stock photo.

Ifi get my brother on board i plan to take free video then offer video services. My brothers primary job is a film drew member so he has the skills to produce and edit.

Thanks again for the constructive critisicism.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back