Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

An experiment, what do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
58
I am 'remodeling' on of my websites,

Actually, i'm converting it from an Art Store front to an art blog

I'm using wordpress, and found an ajax for wordpress plug in. One of the features is hides the post and you have to click on a link to see the post.

would impact google adsense click rate? Or would it be too much of an annoyance to the reader?

Here's what i'm talking about
canvasfakes.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Isis said:
would it be too much of an annoyance to the reader?
imho, yes, a pointless barrier.
 
0
•••
Agree

I agree with the last poster. Not worth the bother, after all you want visitors to return and I would not if I had that stuff in my face.

JohnT
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back