Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Amember theme work

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skahy

Established Member
Impact
8
I have membership software amember on a site selling training courses

I want to change the template to match the look and feel of the rest of my site.

I don't really have the time or inclination to do this

Any takers?

Please Post here or PM your price and I will let you have url

thanks

edit - should have posted that template is xhtml transitional compliant
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back