Dynadot

question Am I missing something or 4l Chips are down ?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Look at recent sales for today

https://sedo.com/rss/rss_list.php?rss_id=17

Particularly

bdnn.com 1,338 USD
Tuesday, February 02, 2016 7:18 PM

pmpw.com 1,222 USD
Tuesday, February 02, 2016 7:18 PM

wlnf.com 1,050 USD
Tuesday, February 02, 2016 7:17 PM

nxcw.com 1,000 USD

jykp.com 1,050 USD

nply.com 1,100 USD

wtwz.com 1,050 USD

and several others you can see the list , but I feel something is wrong here , anybody can spread a light here :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This "chip" revolution follows the same path as penny stock markets.

For a period of time the stock will fly up due to a riot mentality "pump and dump" senario.

But in the end....they always go back to their true worth.

Pennies....
Like Cinderella!

•••
This "chip" revolution follows the same path as penny stock markets.

For a period of time the stock will fly up due to a riot mentality "pump and dump" senario.

But in the end....they always go back to their true worth.

Pennies....
I thing Chinese is not too much experienced in domaining..but they have funds and dictate trends with that extra cash..but that's is higly risk trends..

•••
The problem is steady decline may cause panic and panic itself can cause a further decline. But rightnow I see that most Chips ends in 1900 - 2200$ range , so I do not know was sedo's reporting wrong ( member here told that it might be 2-3 month old , but in that case why exact dates are mentiones ) or somebody got really lucky ( which I believe far less )

Don't believe what someone says. The facts are here. Check on Namebio or other sites which report sales and you will see what I said.

For example the first domain on your list, bdnn.com was sold on 13th October 2015 on Sedo.
http://namebio.com/bdnn.com

Cheers,
V

•••
Holidays do not affect to business very much
Indeed, they shouldn't :) Domainers don't sleep and they don't have holidays. If they still do, then they must be online always. I bid every day. I don't know what week-end means.
Isn't the Chinese holiday an excuse paving the way for a market decline ? :) We'll see.

When I saw the Chinese buying .cm and other garbage extensions in bulk, I knew there was something very wrong and the Chinese bubble was driven by bad fundamentals: domain names that have no viable purpose and no end users.

I'm afraid some domainers are going to sustain huge losses if they become completely dependent on Chinese demand that won't materialize, or go away.
It would be quite a dram to end up with a heap of junk domain names that can't be used for anything. Hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back