Domain Empire

discuss Am I breaking the law? - LaneKeepingBed.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Huynh Duc Gia

Established Member
Impact
I'm new. I just bought a domain for a month - LaneKeepingBed.com - a product of Ford company.
Am I breaking the law? Please give me some your opinions.
Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should edit your post so the trademark owner doesn’t find out you asked the question.

Next time use a registra that offers privacy for free, or pay for Whois privacy.

Don’t contact the trademark owner directly. Don’t use it. Don’t put on public sale at marketplace. Let them come to you and hope the best.

•••
What possible use for this domain other than for the Ford product? Absent some other use it’s straight infringement and none of what robot suggests will mitigate.

Last edited:
•••
You should edit your post so the trademark owner doesn’t find out you asked the question.

Next time use a registra that offers privacy for free, or pay for Whois privacy.

Don’t contact the trademark owner directly. Don’t use it. Don’t put on public sale at marketplace. Let them come to you and hope the best.
Thanks "Not a robot". But How can they contact me if i did what you say?

•••
What possible use for this domain other than for the Ford product? Absent some other use it’s straight infringement and none of what robot suggests will mitigate.

You mean that I should consider to delete this domain?

•••
Yes delete it if you can. Its classic infringement/squatting to choose a company’s product and register the matching domain after the fact. Edit the first post if you can too.

•••
Yes delete it if you can. Its classic infringement/squatting to choose a company’s product and register the matching domain after the fact. Edit the first post if you can too.
Thanks for your advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back