Am I allowed to do this?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fjnjn2000

Established Member
Impact
0
I write articles for websites sometimes, and these articles are usually intended to inform the readers of certain services and products etc. The articles are my property, but if I wish to reproduce them or syndicate them, can i keep the paid-for links in the articles even when the article leaves my sight?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
fjnjn2000 said:
I write articles for websites sometimes, and these articles are usually intended to inform the readers of certain services and products etc. The articles are my property, but if I wish to reproduce them or syndicate them, can i keep the paid-for links in the articles even when the article leaves my sight?

Depends on the TOS of the site you write for...

Technically, sure it's possible, but it's just as possible for them to substitute their affiliate ID in for yours.

-Allan
 
0
•••
;) yeah. You'd have a very hard time checking if the aff links are still yours and they haven't changed them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back