Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBCDNs

Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
Please appraise my brandable domain name: alwayshere.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
3 figures - easy
mid 4 figures - with some promotion and listing on marketplaces etc, a year or so (less with luck + good marketing)

Personally tho I'd keep it for up to 5 years and patiently wait for that specific end company to pay low to mid 5 figure sale this could get.
It'll never lose whatever value it has (domain industry changes aside) as it's not niche specific and has potential from many niches and companies.

Easily possible for a big company to do a high profile campaign with this.

Good luck :)

•••
3 figures - easy
mid 4 figures - with some promotion and listing on marketplaces etc, a year or so (less with luck + good marketing)

Personally tho I'd keep it for up to 5 years and patiently wait for that specific end company to pay low to mid 5 figure sale this could get.
It'll never lose whatever value it has (domain industry changes aside) as it's not niche specific and has potential from many niches and companies.

Easily possible for a big company to do a high profile campaign with this.

Good luck :)

Thanks @james haw , I appreciate your input! I'll take your advice and let it age like a fine wine! :xf.smile:

•••
Recommend selling for no less than mid $xx,xxx.

•••
•••
•••
This domain got me thinking of something, which then led to something else, then something ELSE HAHA
A nice domain too but MIGHT have a TM. Waiting for my uncle's expertise! =)
Hi to all. Can i ask also your opinion in follows domain names? Do you see any pontetial in any? I am new in this and interesting to know your thoughts.

Additional.us
Betwino.com
Chacting.com
Clinkbay.com
Cosibet.com
Cozibet.com
Guide2.us
Honour.us
Litre.us
Paybay.us
Pronounce.us
Scoopis.com
Taxbet.com
Ealf.net

You should make your own thread for appraisal of your own domains.
To be honest, I do not feel most of those domains. Finding end-user will be rough

Good luck!

•••
Some new content on this thread hallelujah!

LOL... I tell you what... New content would be nice, but I was just presented with the rules. Only appraisals are allowed. But then again, I thought bumps were allowed?

Last edited:
•••
The domain appraisal that just won't go away! It truly is "Always Here"!
It's a good name, now go sell it!

Last edited:
•••
The domain appraisal that just won't go away!

That was hilarious ! But true. I think we all agreed it was a nice domain! =) Onto the next one bud!

Good luck!

•••
The domain appraisal that just won't go away! It truly is "Always Here"!
It's a good name, now go sell it!

Will do! I'll remove it as long as you're
That was hilarious ! But true. I think we all agreed it was a nice domain! =) Onto the next one bud!

Good luck!

Alright, consider it gone!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back