NameSilo

domain alpha-hosting.com/.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask-Chris.com

Account Closed
Impact
1
How much do you think these are worth, thanks?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont like the -, so I would say low $xx <-> mid $xx
 
0
•••
?

What do you mean by low $xx - mid $xx? Can you give an example. Please, do you mean low $10 to mide $90?
 
0
•••
I would guess $10 to $50
 
0
•••
0
•••
With the hyphen I would thing low $XX of $10-25.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't say they are the best domains ever because of the hyphen's, but probably worth somewhere in the low $xx - mid $xx. Good luck with your domain!
 
0
•••
Raf said:
I wouldn't say they are the best domains ever because of the hyphen's, but probably worth somewhere in the low $xx - mid $xx. Good luck with your domain!
Thanks, I posted for sale, but so far no one has even posted, and only 9 people have viewed...
 
0
•••
Low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
Takes time to get people to buy your name. Just hang in there.
 
0
•••
Nasty hyphen.... really lowers the value of the name, although it is a nice name :)... $10 - $20 :imho:
 
0
•••
reg. fee wholesale -- Hyphen really ruins the value.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back