All Vowel Dot-Com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
If a domain name contains all vowels (a,e,i,o,u), does it make it more valuable?

After all,
3 Vowel Domain Name (LLL.com) have only 125 possible combinations.
4 Vowel Domain Name (LLLL.com) have only 625 possible combinations.
5 Vowel Domain Name (LLLLL.com) have only 3125 possible combinations.

Thank you in advance for your opinions..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I would rather not have all vowel unless it was the same vowel. IMHO, a name with good consonants and 1-2 vowels (like rea.com) is better than 3 general vowels like aou.com.
 
0
•••
i don't think that it would be better.
 
0
•••
I don't think having a domain with only vowels would be the best, but I guess it all depends on the word as well.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back