IT.COM

All registrars that are accepting .eu prebookings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anyone send me a list of the registrars that are accepting pre-bookings? Thanks // Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None, they are just fakers.

•••
Some, like eurodns.com, are taking .eu pre-regs for free. My problem with using them (or anyone else taking .eu pre-reg, free or not) is that they might analyze data from pre-regs to determine which domains to go after for themselves.

•••
I know of atleast one other. Nobody else knows?

•••
keep away from them. That's what I heard. It's fault for .eu pre-register.
But I'm really not sure for that. I receive ads email for .eu every day like spams.

•••
You can't preregister .eu domains. Any company that claims they can are just misleading you. What they are actually doing is hoping that they will be able to catch the domain for you. If you go to the home page for the domain at www.eurid.org, you will see a nice big sign just like the one below:-

PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REGISTER OR PRE-REGISTER A .EU DOMAIN NAME WITH EURid AND THERE ARE NO ACCREDITED REGISTRARS FOR .EU.

eurid.org have only recently opened up the tender process for the agent to manage the sunrise period.

Stay away from anybody that says they can get you a name - no matter how reputable a company it appears to be.

•••
That is true. Listen to bens. You might as well just start emailing people and ask them if they want any money. They are all scams because nobody has been approved for .eu yet.

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
you can pre reg at 123-reg.co.uk but read here 1st
https://www.123-reg.co.uk/prereg.shtml

Like I said, no matter how reputable the company appears to be, they are all just dressing up the fact that no registrar has been chosen and that it really is a hit or a miss - just like a backorder.

Bide your time until the sunrise period is open and go for any that you have a direct interst in then.

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Like I said, no matter how reputable the company appears to be, they are all just dressing up the fact that no registrar has been chosen and that it really is a hit or a miss - just like a backorder.

Bide your time until the sunrise period is open and go for any that you have a direct interst in then.

I can understand people getting tricked into pre-ordering .eu domains, but I don't get why so many people are trying to fall for it...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back