domain alias.bz appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

probafix

Established Member
Impact
2
I have alias.bz domain name..
want to sell it...
Please appraise it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The market for .bz is not big and since this is no killer keyword I think this could be hard to sell to resellers. Resale: regfee.
 
0
•••
OMG regfee that's too bad... i was hoping to sell it for minimum $5,000 because Alias has strong meaning and its "Hidden Identity."

anyhow thnx
 
0
•••
I agree, this is worth $0, good luck
 
0
•••
does .bz means Belize ?
does alias means sth special in their country ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back