Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain albumin.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen48001

New Member
Impact
0
I caught this domain the other day. It's some medical term and has to do with blood/plasma.
Albumin.com is worth $100,000 on Estibot and Albumin.net is worth $10,000 on Estibot

Any idea how I would sell this and for how much?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Albumin is a type of protein - soluble in water and coagulable by heat - such as egg whites.

I don't think estibot is accurate as I doubt there is a buyer for the .com close to that range, if at all

Not a single record in namebio with "albumin"

Value: Reg Fee (undeveloped) IMHO



But you never know, worse names have sold for a lot....maybe a band wants to call themselves ALBUMIN and would give you $xxx + :xf.confused::xf.love:
 
0
•••
I caught this domain the other day. It's some medical term and has to do with blood/plasma.
Albumin.com is worth $100,000 on Estibot and Albumin.net is worth $10,000 on Estibot

Any idea how I would sell this and for how much?
Catch and release, my friend.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back