Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Airports

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
38
Gotta love em gotta hate em. Posting from my blackberry, I can't wait to be home :) wiLl post and let everyone know when I return to my home :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Was it from namepros.mobi?

:tu:

-Steve
 
0
•••
Yep namepros mobi. Right now I'm in phildephia about to get on a pLane home. Talk with you guys soon :)
 
0
•••
My life is about travelling really (lived in 5 countries and travelled to several more) so airports... I love them. To me they represent yet another travel which I love so much.

I don't love all airports though. Having taken lot of planes you learn to appreciate certain aspects of airports and hate certain others.

My ideal airport has to have:
- little stairs (very unhandy for big luggage, and when emigrating you don't just have 1 little bag)
- internet connection points in waiting rooms, both before and past the check-in points
- restaurants both before and after the check-in point
- a hotel next door (ideal when your flight leaves very early morning, then you can check into the hotel the night before and sleep until right before check-in time)

My nightmare airport would have:
- no internet cafe (very irritating when having to wait for a delayed flight)
- a lot of stairs and no elevator
- no vegetarian food available, which means only a bagel until you're at destination



Best airports I've used: Dublin, Oslo, Liverpool, Brussels-Zaventem

Worst airport I've used: Amsterdam-Schiphol. Way too big to find your way easily, internet terminal didn't work, signposting sending me the completely wrong direction for the train to the city...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back