IT.COM

AIM Mail: 2GB

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
AIM Mail has been released!

AIM mail allows you to:

Reduce password overload.
You only have to log in once to access both your AIM Mail and your IM.

Be spontaneous.
Respond to an IM with either an email or an IM.

Exude that confident glow.
We've got you covered with industry-leading spam and virus protection.

Preserve important relationships.
Unsend an email sent to an AOL or IM address. Unless it's been opened, in which case you're on your own.

Secretly indulge in obsessive behavior.
Check to see if an email you've sent has been read by its recipient. Check again. And again.

Do it your way.
You can easily access your AIM Mail from Microsoft Outlook or any other IMAP-compliant email program.

http://www.aim.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is a way to make it 25MB then later 250MB.

You have to change your location from wherever you are to USA, deactivate your account and then activate it again.

I am still on 25MB

•••
I like the interface. But still prefer gmail though

•••
GeneCosta said:
I don't like a lot of things that have to do with AOL. :sick:

That quote said it all :)

•••
Excuse my use of rude words, but that just looks damn shit. Much more intrusive ads than with Gmail and even more so looks like an interface that will take longer to load. I like how Gmail uses little with graphics and AJAX. Also it's very straight forward. :)

However for real e-mail I do stick to paid hosting. ;)

•••
unknowngiver said:
yup gmail is the best :p
AIM is just trying to copy gmail lol
i second that!

•••
I have always hated AOL but having the ability to take back an email after its been sent as long as it hasnt been opened is awesome, i get stuck in that position way more often then i wish i do

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back