IT.COM

question AI car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Newbie55

Impact
Hello everyone ,

I'm totally new to buying domains, and testing the waters with auctions. I've been doing a lot of reading on AI cars. I hear teslas self driving cars are pretty big now. Now uber jumped on board, and Microsoft is releasing its AI and teaming up with Nissan . So question..

Is buying domains with AI cars or Autos in the name worth it right now? I remember years ago I had the chance to buy big domain names abut it was only a thought and now I'm kicking myself for not doing so. Obviously AIcars, aiautos etc .com are taken. Even ones with "-" between are taken in all forms and some are listed in the thousands . Are they really worth that much?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The premium names would be worth it, but those names would be taken ages ago

•••
I assume you mean premium like AI-Cars , AI-autos, aicars ? Non premium would be WorldofAIcars.com. Correct ? Excuse me for dumb questions .I'm still learning . Hence my log in name lol

Last edited:
•••
Yes, the direct matches like AICar, AICars etc

•••
yup too late as usual! I'll keep my eyes peeled for new upcoming hits. Would be nice, for now I'll just stick with building my forum sites

•••
I assume you mean premium like AI-Cars , AI-autos, aicars ? Non premium would be WorldofAIcars.com. Correct ? Excuse me for dumb questions .I'm still learning . Hence my log in name lol
Hyphens kill a name re Al-Cars etc but good luck you'll get the idea.

•••
•••
•••
Why would hyphens kill a name? I was reading about it and they said Google doesn't see the hyphens . Treated it as one in the search .

•••
I think you can refer to the above also can buy them.
Interesting. I didn't know about ".top" till now. :xf.grin:.

Interesting though. I was reading about the success of "coffee .club". Whenever you type in coffee club that comes up first. I had a long conversation with my boss who is trying to convert me to web development. It just goes to show that it really doesn't matter what extension is used as long as it's maintained and promoted properly. It's just that a lot of companies aren't really willing to invest time in developing another extension . Is what it comes down too.

But my prediction is... Kids are learning about web design and seo at 13 in some public schools at the moment . I remember when learning Spanish was on highschool. Now my little cousin is learning it in 3rd grade. Just goes to show that in 10 years from now everyone will be good at seo and that will bring rise to the new tlds .

•••
Haha I just found out that "aicar" is a popular steroid for endurance. That's gonna go well. At least that name will get noticed by meatheads :)

•••
car.ai cars.ai drive.ai auto.ai
che.ai

I own the qiche.ai and vehicle.ai

•••
For the latest news in this industry checkout driverlesscars.com

•••
AICar.us
AICars.us

I own these, taking offers too...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back