Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Ahead.tv hacked

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
419
Just been over to Ahead.tv,Looks like it has been hacked.

:|
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
kids :(
 
0
•••
Internal Server Error
Glad it is being fixed I guess
 
0
•••
tekz999 said:
Internal Server Error
Glad it is being fixed I guess

Seems they got it fixed pretty quick which is great news.
 
0
•••
sorry! i was trying to hack channelme.tv!
 
0
•••
I still cant get Ahead.tv - it just wont resolve. Anyone else having any probs?
 
0
•••
it's 404 for me as well.
 
0
•••
Thanks for checking William. Was wondering whether it was just my end.

There is an organization promoting itself as Dolly.tv, but when I went to the site, its a parked eNom Premium site, yet it doesn't show up on their Premium list. Bottom line was I was trying to work out Premium renewal fee.
 
0
•••
smashfactory said:
sorry! i was trying to hack channelme.tv!

Just introduce yourself as the Quinn of Domainland and it should work. ;)
 
0
•••
heroes said:
Thanks for checking William. Was wondering whether it was just my end.

There is an organization promoting itself as Dolly.tv, but when I went to the site, its a parked eNom Premium site, yet it doesn't show up on their Premium list. Bottom line was I was trying to work out Premium renewal fee.


Renewal is $500/yr for Dolly.tv
 
0
•••
heroes said:
There is an organization promoting itself as Dolly.tv, but when I went to the site, its a parked eNom Premium site, yet it doesn't show up on their Premium list. Bottom line was I was trying to work out Premium renewal fee.

Dolly.tv is still available to register and it's a $500 premium.
 
0
•••
Thanks Len & Michael. It wasn't on eNom's Premium list earlier.

What has me intrigued is I saw a video intro that has as its site [Polly.tv] - and its parked and still with eNom. Will try and find link.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back