Top Member
Impact
NamePros, I need your help.

I own these domains:

OceanicAirline.com
EuropeAirline.com
RailwayTickets.info
BookingFlight.info

I think to try to earn on afilliated program.
What do you think or what do you recommend me for these websites?
Too much banners and dinamic banners not responsive and this is bad for mobile navigation.
I only can do it with WP.
Any ideas?
How much could I earn with this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Travel's really tough and very competitive. Responsive banners are the least of your worries - If you're making a general travel site, you're going up against all the big, high authority companies like Kayak, Orbitz, Tripadvisor. Best bet is addressing a niche that's not as competitive - go for quality and add value.

•••
@enlytend, Thanks for your answer.

But I didnt mean exactly a travel website.
I wanted something like parking page, with dinamic o usual banners of all Europe airlines (EuropeAirline.com)
And the same thing for the rest domains.
I didnt mean earn xxx, but at least 1-2$ dayly from each site

•••
I am going to sign up with Hotelscombined .com today. Have some geo names.

Also visited your site VirtualNames.xyz good job you did there.

Was it built with wordpress?

•••
•••
But I didnt mean exactly a travel website.
I wanted something like parking page, with dinamic o usual banners of all Europe airlines (EuropeAirline.com)
And the same thing for the rest domains.
I didnt mean earn xxx, but at least 1-2$ dayly from each site

Do they get traffic already? Do you have direct (type in) traffic? It will be tough to rank those kind of pages, and banners rarely have high conversion rates.

I played in travel a bit in my early affiliate days. One of my first sites was similar to what you describe. It did nothing. Later I did another more targeted site which fared better.

Affiliate sites need more effort than Adsense or parking to convert. Just throwing banners on a page won't cut it. But if you plan it well you can make a lot more than $1/day.

Last edited:
•••
They have some traffic, I dont know if hits were bots or human.
They all just a several month old.
How much could I expected monthly from afiliated banners and dinamic forms?

•••
When you visit random sites, how often do you click on an ad banner? Of those times, how often do you buy? How often is that a major purchase?

Banner AVERAGE click through rate is 0.1%. Conversions per click without supported content? About the same. So 0.01% of your traffic will result in a sale. Travel doesn't pay that well - a couple dollars for a hotel booking.

You need to put analytics on your pages to see if you're getting valid traffic or if it's all bots and referrer spam.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back