IT.COM

Affiliate Product Listing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I had developed a bunch of domains for someone some time ago to sell his products. I was getting a decent percentage of every product sold until he decided to keep the stores and my percentage.

Since then I have been looking for alternatives. The problem I am having is that I do not want to just post banners or a product search,

I would also like to possible mass import products via rss as I used to do with Amazon. Because I am in CT Amazon is out for me as are others. I am in the health niche.

Can any suggest an affiliate or drop shipper in this niche that will allow me to do more then list some banners or links?

Thanks,
Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're looking for a product feed or datafeed. Offhand I don't know of any in the Health category but you could ...

- Search Shareasale, CJ, Linkshare, etc. for merchants in the Health category which offer a product feed.Especially easy to do in SAS. Linkshare (Rakuten) requires a performance minimum or a one-time fee to get datafeed access, others are free.
- The really easy way to do it: Sign up for a free trial at Popshops, create a shop, enter a product you want to sell in the product search, note which merchants show up. ALL of those merchants offer datafeeds of their products and they will be grouped by the affiliate network they are in. Then you just need to follow up - find out which accept CT publishers and apply to their programs.
(You might also want to look into their free Express plan - which makes you a sub-affiliate of Rakuten and eliminates the need to sign up for individual programs.)

PS - I don't see CT on the banned states for Amazon any more - it's Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri and Rhode Island now. They opened a warehouse and started collecting tax in several states, looks like CT is one of them.
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/help/operating/

Last edited:
•••
That is great news on Amazon! I have not tried it in some time but the last time I tried using my associate account it would not work in terms of shopping sales, etc. I will try it again..

And yes, datafeeds.. Exactly the term I was leaving out.

I signed up for Gnc and a couple others from Pepperjam awhile ago but could not figure out how to do datafeeds or figure out if they are even possible. If Amazon is an option for me again I will get back into that! If this is true than you seriously made my night!!

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back