IT.COM

domain advised(.)org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
advise (dot) org would be good
its past tense and low potential
so i think u can fetch approx mid xxx to high xxx may be may be very low xxxx from right enduser...

Last edited:
•••
You mean... "please advised".

The "D" is killing it. The .org is not helping it either.

Context is everything.

Sometimes past tense makes sense, it doesn't here.

Mid to low $$$.

•••
I agree with all the above except I don't think the .org is a problem. I don't see this as an outwardly/obviously commercial site regardless of tense so .org fits IMHO. But the past tense? Not so great. $250 max, IMHO.

End users are not always savvy enough on names & marketing, but I don't see even non-savvy end users wanting this past tense domain. But I have been wrong before. I think if you get $250 or more you can chalk it up to luck.

On the other hand, because it's short, I would not be surprised too much of you do get over $250. I've said it before and I'll say it again, lots of people with deep pockets or big credit cards out there that aren't that bright when it comes to usable and profitable domains. You catch one on the right day and you could get way more than you expected.

Now how's that for a confusing and worthless appraisal?:xf.grin:

•••
•••
Never heard of it used that way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back