Dynadot

advertising/Ahead.tv - A Place for .TV Fans

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahead.tv

Ahead.tv is a place for .TV fans.
We provide valuable tools and information,including Premium Price Checker, Whois Checker, and more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
polin said:
Please don't enter "www" in front of domain name. :)

I am using IE and if i just put education in after selecting find premium renewals, nothing happens at all....!!

I get no results of any kind

•••
Very nice premium price checking website :)

I also see Education.TV's premium pricing.

Domain Name : education.tv
Domain Status : Taken - WHOIS
Is Premium : Yes
Yearly Renewal Fee : US $5000.00

•••
mrdomainman said:
Very nice premium price checking website :)

I also see Education.TV's premium pricing.

Domain Name : education.tv
Yearly Renewal Fee : US $5000.00

its working now for me too - so excellent stuff!!! feel like the guy who did this ought to win aa sports car like the guy who got the firs iphone to use the t-mobile network!!!

i am sure there are alkot of people at DM, Verisign and some big punters who are none too pleased at this latest result!!

lets see how long this manages to stay afloat....

i also checked out learn.tv - 25k per year renewal and is taken.....makes the 5k for education seem all the more of a bagain price...learning.tv is available at 30k a year for anyone stupid enough or rich enough or both to think that its worth 30k a year..........

•••
Interesting.

It looks very very basic, but it gives great information. I have to wonder how long it will take demand/enom to block this information, but I also expect them not to since they can't seem to handle the simple task of doing this themselves.

•••
This is want I want for IPAddress.TV cool tool.

Cheers to you.

•••
Fantastic site! Rep added.

Great to finally be able to see how much the premium renewals are. I've got a question about the premium Yearly Renewal Fee that shows up. I've got a name where the premium renewal have been discounted 50% as per the deal that was running before but it's still showing the normal price without the 50% discount. Shouldn't the site show the renewal as $250/year not $500/year renewal?

•••
•••
If you guys find any domains with incorrect renewal info,please click "Report incorrect renewal fee" to report to us.

Yearly Renewal Fee : US $500.00 ( Report incorrect renewal fee )

BTW,more resources will be released soon.

•••
Great tool, i have spent many an hour since i found out about this site just looking up what some people paid and how they compare to similar names (its my new favourite .tv site!!)

I was wondering though if everyone has found the Premium prices stated on Ahead.tv to be accurate for their domains?
It is correct for all mine but the reason i has doubts is that some of the domains have premiums prices that are very high :imho:
Now we all know the premium prices are a little crazy and not all equal domains get equal prices but so far i have found some pretty average names that are taken with very high renewals that just dont sound correct to me.

I would love to know if everyone is finding Ahead.tv accurate before i begin to rely on the information given.

Best of Luck with Ahead.tv! :)

•••
mckennaronnie said:
I would love to know if everyone is finding Ahead.tv accurate before i begin to rely on the information given.

I have found it to be accurate on the names I've checked. And yes, by the looks of things some people got screwed.

•••
polin said:
Ahead.tv

Ahead.tv is a place for .TV fans.
We provide valuable tools and information,including Premium Price Checker, Whois Checker, and more.

Were you able to get a zone file from Verisign?

Also, I tested on a few premiums I own and it shows up as nonpremium when it is in fact a premium.

Domain Name : www.freeware.tv
Is Premium : No
Yearly Renewal Fee : Normal Reg Fee

This is incorrect. Many come up correct however.

•••
SKG said:

Also, I tested on a few premiums I own and it shows up as nonpremium when it is in fact a premium.

Comes up correct

Domain Name : freeware.tv

•••
domainacrobat said:
Comes up correct

i see the same thing- premium

•••
SKG said:

"www" is not part of the domain and ".tv" is automatically added by the script. You should only enter "freeware" for accurate results.

Last edited:
•••
domainacrobat said:
Comes up correct

Ok, I must have inputted it in the wrong format. I could have swore it was not working this morning for this domain. Thanks.

•••
Sanchay you probably did put it in right I did too on an LL and had to check it again and then it showed a premium domain.

•••
SKG said:
Domain Name : [B]www.[/B]freeware.tv
Just a quick note: the "www." had to manually entered, it's not added by the script.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back