IT.COM

AdSense rejected me. Why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi all,
today i got an email from adsense which said, you application is rejected for the reason " unacceptable site content".

What would be the possible reasons for that take a look at the site ransingh.com

I don't think, I am breaking any policies and terms.
Content is unique and sufficient.
I don't know what the hell is this. Help please!!!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
create one blog in blogspot with 4-5 unique blogposts and re apply

thats the good method to get into adsense :p

•••
According to "whois" your domain was registered in January 2009. Adsense now requires that the domain be registered and active for at least 6 months when you apply.

When you re-apply, also make sure the whois on the domain matches your Adsense account information.

•••
The domain not old enough might be the problem. You can find a old domain put some content and after you get accepted u can use new domains. Or try to get accepted with a Blogspot blog.

•••
Thanks for the replies guys,
Can i do this, If I buy a domain from namepros marketplace, which is old enough.
and transfer my blog to this domain.
apply to adsense.

One silly question please!!
Now, my domain is say 2 years old ( as i bought it from namepros) and my first post on the blog is 2 mnths old. Do it will became an issue?

thanks

chandan said:
create one blog in blogspot with 4-5 unique blogposts and re apply

thats the good method to get into adsense :p

But chandan I have seen many adsense applications rejected with blogspot and wordpress under domain issue.
Adsense have became harsh on webmasters nowdays.
They carry out strict confirmation process to accept new publishers.

•••
vicky9763 said:
Thanks for the replies guys,
One silly question please!!
Now, my domain is say 2 years old ( as i bought it from namepros) and my first post on the blog is 2 mnths old. Do it will became an issue?

Whois shows its created on 2009-01-24

http://whois.domaintools.com/ransingh.com

Well its not the domain I guess the thing is we are looking for sites which are older than 6 months old. Hey might accept you if you site is at least 3 months old and full of content and back lot of back links. Again I have to say that they might not that they would.

•••
Adsense have became harsh on webmasters nowdays.
They carry out strict confirmation process to accept new publishers.

They're the ones writing the checks, they can do that....

Whois shows its created on 2009-01-24

http://whois.domaintools.com/ransingh.com

Well its not the domain

:-/ That's less than 6 months. July 24 will be 6 months.

Don't know - will they note the change in ownership, nameservers, etc. on the domain?

July 24 isn't that far away - you can always build content, links and traffic while you're waiting...

Last edited:
•••
have you updated your Privacy Policy for Dart Cookies?

•••
my privacy policy mentions cookies ( it is auto generated policy)
I have no idea about dart cookies. Can you please explain it.
Here is a link to my privacy policy Click here-privacy policy

Any suggestions?

•••
•••
•••
you have to conform your domain on webmaster tools

•••
asanka000 said:
you have to conform your domain on webmaster tools
whether or not you confirm your domain in webmaster tools has nothing to do with approval into adsense.

where are you getting this information from??

•••
Try to build a more commercial topic's site. That's what adsense is looking for.

•••
Maybe Google has a problem with your unauthorized use of their trademark on your site.

•••
google does not answer to any ad publisher,read the policy and try to fulfill all of them as if your site violate any of them,u can appeal to google but that does not guarantee your account would be active again

•••
Your blog has a Credibilty factor of ZERO

Your blog is SUPPOSEDLY about SEO and Marketing using google products including Adsense, yet you can't get approved for adsense. Funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

Useful Advice
1/ REMOVE all the google related articles, trademarks, images.
2/ ADD a LOT more keyword friendly content. A LOT more content. You need to ,because the name is a typical newbie site, EGOCENTRIC name not Keyword Friendly. Who or what has the name RANSINGH got to do with domaining or SEO, Google needs to see relevance of name or keywords to content. Personal names make great personal blogs ONLY. Your name Domaineros.com is a better name for a domain blog.
3/ Get a Few sites to link to your site.
4/ Re-Submit to adsense and you should be accepted.

Main rule with google, play the game using their rules. They not only own the ball, but the ballpark.
By the way most of this advice is actually on your site, try actually reading your own content.

Last edited:
•••
There should be 2 possibilities for the rejection. If your site is not registered more than 6 months and secondly they found the contents are copied and pasted on your site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
some of the reasons mentioned for unacceptible site content , is that
your site must be active for at least 6 months and you must have correct information mentioned at the registration of your site and while applying for adsense

•••
ur posts need to b unique

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back