NameSilo

AdSense package

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
where can i buy adsense package with resell rights ?
onyone now?

thanx
walter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
adsense package ? what do u mean? i didnt understand, can u be a bit in detail please ? are u talking about adwords or something ...?

•••
i meant a package with ready made adsense turnkeywebsites,i now there are for sale but dont now where

walter

•••
wally said:
i meant a package with ready made adsense turnkeywebsites,i now there are for sale but dont now where

walter

How do you know they're for sale?

•••
i had found them but lost the site :(

•••
Check out the Digital Point I have seen them overthere.

Just use the search function and you wil probably find what you are looking for but keep in mind these things are worthless, in my opinion that is since you don't have any unique or interesting content and this is what you need to get the traffic for generating a nice revenue.

Concentrate on building real sites and not MFA (Made For Adsense) websites. Google wil qualify your site(s) as MFA soon enough (and sooner then you think) and your site(s) wil not see the light of day in the SE's.

Bad idea overall IMO.
Your choice and maybe you wil have to find out the hard way :(

Good luck with whatever choice you wil make.

•••
I can't say I agree with you.. I have a few so-called MFA sites with PR4 and plenty of traffic...

Damion said:
Concentrate on building real sites and not MFA (Made For Adsense) websites. Google wil qualify your site(s) as MFA soon enough (and sooner then you think) and your site(s) wil not see the light of day in the SE's.

•••
dgridley said:
I can't say I agree with you.. I have a few so-called MFA sites with PR4 and plenty of traffic...
I totally Agree
A properly done MiniSite or Adsense site with good SEO can actually perform better than a larger site. MiniSites like those that Dgridley and others have created can/do/will make income without being penalised by Google ,Indeed Google and Other search engines often rank them higher than "Normal" sites

The MFA's that perform badly a those Tired old "Lets list 500Pages of tired article URLS and a couple adsense ads just placed at random on a page that is 15foot High" Adsense Sites that are still being flogged to death around the Traps by tired old Hack resellers

•••
•••
dgridley said:

Yes, but are they made with automated content generators? Do you have scraped content?
Most MFA Packages are made by the use of automated content generators or
duplicate and most of us know that duplicate content can get your site penalized in no time.

If you have plenty of traffic then your site(s) has something to offer. Otherwise your site sure as hell wouldn't gain a PR 4! Or are you interlinking within your own site network? No i didn't think so ;)

You could have made a MFA site but in reality your site is a site with real content. Just like a lot of other people do... that try to make a decent site and to atract quality traffic to gain a potential AS revenue.

What does MFA mean?

Made for AdSense [MFA] websites are typically made by web scraping content from other websites and then monetizing the site using Google AdSense. This is also a derogatory term used to refer to websites that have no redeeming value except to get web visitors to the web site for the sole purpose of clicking on Google AdSense advertisements.

The problem with Made for AdSense sites is they are considered sites that are spamming the search engines and diluting the search results by providing surfers with less than satisfactory search results. The scraped content is considered redunandant to that which would be shown by the search engine under normal circumstances had no MFA site been found in the listings.

These types of sites are being eliminated in various search engines and currently show up as supplemental results instead of being displayed in the initial search results.

I wouldn't think your PR 4 site qualify as the kind of site that is described in red above ;)
And if it is? I don't believe you ;)

So please cut the MFA BS and don't waste your time on these get rich quick schemes :)

•••
Damion, your assumption that duplicate content will see your site penalized is erroneous.

If your assumption were correct, there wouldn't be a single article site above PR1 (and that's just one sort of example). And why is my luxury-cruise [dot] ws a PR3 and producing small but steady amounts of ppc revenue after nearly a year?

It's true the SE's prefer fresh content, but it needn't be "virgin".. it simply means you shouldn't let your content stagnate, even if you just post "something", it's still better than "nothing". (and speaking of "stagnating", my luxury-cruise site has had the same articles online since I first set it up.. the only "SEO" done to it was getting some high PR backlinks.)

My portablemp3players [dot] info also produces regular revenue and shows as number one in MSN. Google isn't the "only" SE...

•••
I am not mistaken regarding duplicate content since i my self experienced this with former sites i had and i also took withness of this by reading experiences of other site owners. Better yet it's a wellknown fact!

Google applies a complex algorithym that we don't even know half of it how it works and because of the complexity your arguments are being reckoned with by google such as the article sites you mentioned.

News sites are also something similar in a way but the type of content is being analyzed and profiled and wil be considered to be penalized accordingly if certain criteria doesn't match up.

Regarding your high PR links?
Do you get your visitors from the Search engines or from the high PR sites themself?
And because you get your links from certain high PR sites your site about luxery cruises is for sure not a MFA site otherwise you wouldn't be getting these links.

The main issue is if a MFA website has any value and it clearly doesn't! Your site doesn't qualify as a pure scraped content MFA website, something the high pr links prove!

Please don't try to defend the value of a MFA website because it makes you look bad IMO.
There is no success in it, these times are over.

And yes i know there are more SE's then Google out there and MSN isn't really that hard to get good SERP's results is it?

From wich i don't see you at number 1?

Oh wait of course it's the keyword(s) tied together as one, i see now.
Wow with a competition of 183 results for portablemp3players this is a very strong result.

MSN really doesn't take issues with duplicate content as Google does and telling yourself i hold number 1 position on MSN to defend your position of MFA sites is a bit more of erroneous wouldn't you say. Especially with only 183 competing results!

The domain itself alone ads a substantial weight for you getting this top position.
And once more with only 183 competing results what does this mean?

Totally nothing!

If your site portablemp3players.info was on 1 position for the term ''portable mp3 players'' then you had proved your point (to some extend, where are talking MSN here).
But your site doesn't rank number 1 for this term now does it?

You can be found on page 2 but once again where talking MSN here and this is not a big thing.
If MSN wants to compete with Google then they wil have to adapt their algo which includes excluding MFA sites from the SERP's.

Please stop misinforming people here by justifying MFA sites since the only ones that have use for MFA sites are the ones selling the packages.

•••
Damion, I'm not misinforming anyone... I can show you dozens of forum threads where this is a hotly contested non-issue.

I use reprint articles all the time on my sites and most of my older sites are at least PR4.

News sites repeat the same information verbatim all the time without penalty.. how do you explain that?

You can pose yourself as an expert, but the fact remains there are exceptions to every "rule" and IMO (and that of many others), the dupe content penalty is a myth.

•••
dgridley said:
Damion, I'm not misinforming anyone... I can show you dozens of forum threads where this is a hotly contested non-issue.

I use reprint articles all the time on my sites and most of my older sites are at least PR4.

News sites repeat the same information verbatim all the time without penalty.. how do you explain that?

You can pose yourself as an expert, but the fact remains there are exceptions to every "rule" and IMO (and that of many others), the dupe content penalty is a myth.

I can show you this as well with empiric experiences! And yes this is a hotly contested issue because it's not a non-issue since it can have substantial impact on ones rankings in the search engines.
How can you even imply it's a non-issue as in non-important.

The debates grounded on real life experiences are alone by itself a sign of importance and therefor qualifing as a real issue and not a non-issue as you stated.

Yes, you may use reprint articles all the time as you say but one has to keep in mind that there are a lot of factors involved with getting penalized in whatever form that may be. Being downgraded or totally removed from the results.

MFA websites are purely scraped content sites with no substantial content that offer any use for the public. Google algorithyms easliy detects this so any traffic flow is minimal to nihil and wil therefor not generate the revenue the promotors of MFA websites promises it is going to give.

I already explained it but if you don't pay any attention to what i have posted i wil post it again for you.

There are times when duplicate content is considered legitimate by both search engines and visitors and that is on resource sites. A site that consists primarily as an index of articles on a specific subject-matter will not be penalized by posting articles that occur elsewhere on the net, though the weight it may be given as additional content will likely not be as high as a page of unique content.

From the previous post above:
News sites are also something similar in a way but the type of content is being analyzed and profiled and wil be considered to be penalized accordingly if certain criteria doesn't match up.

How hard is this for you to understand?
I am not posing myself as an expert as you say but i am expressing my views here about MFA websites and there value that it clearly doesn't hold.
Yes there are exceptions to the rule as i myself have clearly explained but...

MFA WEBSITES ISN'T ONE OF THEM!

When you make a website with content duped thousand of times by other people doing the same exact thing and filled with adsense ads it's not that difficult for a search engine like google to ban them from the results.

MSN wil follow soon enough!

Purely scraped content sites has no value whatsoever, they wil be removed from the results soon enough.
MFA websites are scraped content websites so my point is that you wil not achieve the success with them as advertised.
It's just another get-rich-quick scheme!

There are no exceptions for MFA sites!

Sites that have reprint articles but also hold content of their own and with decent back link building from which link reputation is going to be of more value in the future wil be penalized less or even not if the factors balance each other out.

For a MFA website there is nothing that be of any influence to balance things out.

I hope you understand my point what i am trying to explain? I am not trying to pose as an expert but i am sharing my knowledge from what i have gathered over the years on forums and such and by reading the experiences of webmasters in general regarding duplicate content.

Maybe your definition of MFA site is different from mine and this might be the point that causes our friendly discussion.
But like i said before a MFA website according to my definition is a waste of time and is doomed to fail and only has a slight possibility to gain minimal revenue. the kind of revenue that would even hardly pay for the initial investment.

Your disagreement regarding duplicate content is understandable because there are clearly various factors to considder.
But my innitial post regarding duplicate content is targeted at MFA websites (scraper sites) from which duplicate content is a consistent factor with nothing else to balance things out.
These are pure get-rich-quick schemes that might have worked for some in past times but in present times a waste of money and time.

If you still want to defend these get-rich-quick schemes then continue to do so but i am glad i joined in this thread to warn the people just starting out these MFA packages are bound to be dissapointed.
And in the case of you still keeping up there is no harm in these get-rich-quick MFA schemes then you...

ARE MISINFORMING THEM!!

•••
im also after some adsense 'packages' any more ideas?

•••
Yeah, keep away from them!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back