Dynadot

domain AddPhotos . com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Very confused about this one, SH sees it as premium. Any idea for pricing? Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think it can be xx.xxx$ for end buyer. Photostock, etc.

•••
•••
$25 to $90 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Well it is probably one of the most common queries on Google. I think we've all struggled with different Ops and Apps and their particular methods of uploading to the web or adding to documents. But also therein lays the value issue. There are several apps that try to be all encompassing and some seem to work very well.
Could somebody have a better and more appropriate domain - I very much doubt it, Could it be monetarized - Absolutely. So I agree it is a Premium domain There is going to be a good carry on of entrants to this market area just a case of who comes knocking and what their budget and skill investment level may be. I do think the use of the word Media rather than photos would have been the killer word but I'm sure you know that.

Final sales price - strictly down to the sellers negotiating skills in this instance. But in the right hands I think 'AddPhotos' would sit nicely on anybody's desktop, laptop or mobile

Last edited:
•••
Well it is probably one of the most common queries on Google. I think we've all struggled with different Ops and Apps and their particular methods of uploading to the web or adding to documents. But also therein lays the value issue. There are several apps that try to be all encompassing and some seem to work very well.
Could somebody have a better and more appropriate domain - I very much doubt it, Could it be monetarized - Absolutely. So I agree it is a Premium domain There is going to be a good carry on of entrants to this market area just a case of who comes knocking and what their budget and skill investment level may be. I do think the use of the word Media rather than photos would have been the killer word but I'm sure you know that.

Final sales price - strictly down to the sellers negotiating skills in this instance. But in the right hands I think 'AddPhotos' would sit nicely on anybody's desktop, laptop or mobile
Thank you for the detailed response. I agree with everything you said. Ofc, media would be a good blanket one, but even for this one I didn't expect to catch it but I did! Yeah, value vise - I have no idea as you mentioned it depends on a lot of factors mostly from the buyer side.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back