Domain Empire

Addon Domains in cPanel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
1. Is there any way of bulk adding domains in cPanel 11 (rather than going through 1 by 1)?

2. If I add a domain such as ASD.com to my account and I would like the files from public_html/design/site/ASD to show up when someone goes to ASD.com, how can this be done?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Having said that...it seems that the first link isn't working (it isn't possible to actually get the files). I don't suppose you have an installer that you could send via email / any other suggestions?

•••
I personaly do not know one. Maybe it will be better go through Hotscripts website.

•••
it opens up for me, it contained a form where it needs a first name and email so whenever you're free just pm those info to me and i will fill up the form for you if that's ok with you.
Get Your FREE copies of BlogPoster v3.2, BlogPinger v2.0, GrabLinks v1.1, and CPanel Domain Adder v1.0 by Joseph Tierney

gooster said:
Having said that...it seems that the first link isn't working (it isn't possible to actually get the files). I don't suppose you have an installer that you could send via email / any other suggestions?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back