- Impact
- 1
Run, don't walk, over to DomainsBot.
DomainsBot is what name suggestion *should* be: a voluminous database of words, a bot that intuitively learns from what you input, great functionality for ranking, customizing searches, and a free portfolio for managing names. Oh, and did I mention it's free?
Warning: Your domain regs will likely spike when using this tool. I use it to brainstorm company and product names by day and to search for more names for my portfolio by night.
- rebecca
http://www.domainsbot.com
DomainsBot is what name suggestion *should* be: a voluminous database of words, a bot that intuitively learns from what you input, great functionality for ranking, customizing searches, and a free portfolio for managing names. Oh, and did I mention it's free?
Warning: Your domain regs will likely spike when using this tool. I use it to brainstorm company and product names by day and to search for more names for my portfolio by night.
- rebecca
http://www.domainsbot.com













