domain ActiveDomainName(s).com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
ActiveDomainName.com &
ActiveDomainNames.com
I bought both singular and plural. I like more the plural. Opinion?
First attempt on keyword+domain(name) type of names.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
Not bad names...I too like to buy the singular and plural when it makes sense. It looks like the plural gets more phrase searches according to esti...If they were mine I would take mid to mid high xxx for both...an end user may go low xxxx. What $ are you looking for?
 
1
•••
terribledomainnames.com 902 USD
memorabledomainnames.com 1,100 USD
keyworddomainnames.com 11,240 USD
..and some more at low $xxx.
Hmmm, i think $1k it's a fair price for the plural. Low-mid $xxx for the singular. I got singular to protect the whole idea.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back