Dynadot

Established Acrylik.com - photo and illustration download site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to sell this for $2,500

Selling Acrylik.com and my iStockphoto account with over 680 vectors and photos, with an income of $100-170 a month and Shutterstock account with 308 files earning over $30-60 a month.

Visit the iStock account: istockphoto. com / acrylik

The site Acrylik.com was launched last March 2013 with little marketing, only through the forums, yes it's earning but minimal at the moment 0 - 30$, lower compared to my iStock and Shutter accounts.

Look at the income statistics of iStock and Shutterstock account on video http://youtu.be/W-jBHYAVuTU

The photo and vector site is Wordpress powered.

It is easy to manage like uploading or listing a new image if one is familiar with Wordpress.

Uses Paypal as payment method, and the new owner just simply change the Paypal premium or business email address, and you're good to be on business.

The new owner don't need to be an artist or photographer to run the sites.

1. You can hire artists or phtographers to add more illustrations and photos.

2. I can provide you further photos and illustrations at a cheaper price, maybe 20-30$ an illustration, or 5 to 10$ a photo.

Site information:

1. Domains:
Acrylik.com
-Godaddy
-June 16, 2014

Traffic stat: http://acrylik.com/info/acrylikstat.jpg

2.CMS: Wordpress, the theme automatically processes the images into 4 to 5 different sizes.

3. iStock and Shutterstock income info: http://youtu.be/W-jBHYAVuTU

What you will get?

1. New owner will have all the full ownership rights of the photos and content. The previous owner (that's me) will no longer resell them anywhere.

2. The domain, the iStock and Shutterstock account:

acrylik.com - Over 720 files - 0 - 30$ a month
istockphoto. com / acrylik - 680 files - 100-170$ a month
shutterstock. com /cat.mhtml? gallery_id=1520945 - 308 files - 30 to 60$ a month

(remove the spaces to view the links)

3. Post sale support for a month. I will help if you have further questions.

----

Transfer of ownership and payments will be through Escrow.com and fees will be paid by the buyer since you will also get the current earnings of my iStock and Shutterstock.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WARNING!!! :: The screenshots in this thread do NOT comply with the rules and could be for any domain / website in the world. Please update your traffic / revenue proof to show the area of the analytics page that contains the domain in associate with the analytics data.

We advise any potential buyers to use Extreme caution when dealing with any claims that can't be proven to be for the domain being sold.

Eric Lyon

•••
My apologies, I forgot about the traffic stat rules. Now updated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back