Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain accupuncture.tv - reg fee?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nalot

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, I recently registered the above.... which is spelt incorrectly, but there are some 165,000 monthly searches on this exact word.

The .com, .co.uk, org, net, info, us, asia, biz, me, tel, org.uk are all registered.


I did contact the registrar within 12 hours of registering and they said there's no grace delete period, is that right?


Any thoughts?

Nalot
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Grace Period depends on registrar. You probably used a reseller?

There are excellent single word opportunities in .TV. A typo is worth nothing IMHO.
 
0
•••
Yea, sorry, I did mean reseller.

I didn't think it's worth anything either, just wondered about the monthly searches and the best thing to do with it now?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back