Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Accepting PM offers for CoolHost.com!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
Accepting offers for >>> CoolHost.com

CoolHost.com

Accepting offers via PM for the month of May! :talk:

Have had some healthy (heavier than usual) PM's and E-mail's interest/inquiries in the treasured domain name over the past several weeks, so have decided to begin taking serious offers here officially.
CoolHost.com has Google PageRank 4 out of 10, traffic stats available, and HIGHLY recognizable and brandable (branded) domain name, IMHO.

PS. Other than a brief family vacation from 4/25 - 5/1 while my wife is off from work, I'm not going anywhere or leaving in any capacity (though I will have to change my Namepros User Name in the event of a successful negotiation and domain transfer). :blink:

I have a local online project here in my area that I need to kick-off shortly (advertiser's await), and funds from the sale of the "CoolHost.com" domain will be used to get that project underway. It was my #1 2004 New Year's resolution, as well. :)

Enom 02/05/2006. Free and easy "push" there at Enom, Paypal preferred and, of course, Escrow.com services can be utilized (and cost sharing negotiated) for the eventual closing between parties.

Thanks kindly for your interest and PM with any questions.
>>> Please PM directly any and all comments/questions/offers.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM's received, PM's replied ... thanks very much, folks! :talk:

Closing thread (not the offers, negotiations) until I return from vacation on either May 1st or 2nd. Will reply to all PM's as I can with available access this week.
I'll route toll-free 877.CoolHost to the cell phone, as well for your convenience.
Greatly appreciate all interest, inquiries, and offers.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The CoolHost.com domain name is currently "On Hold/Reserved". :talk:
Thanks.

Have a great domain week, folks.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
"CoolHost.com" has been :sold: :!:

Thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31296

I'll be back after din-din with the wifey to post and express my deep gratitude to Jon for a superb (and super COOL) business transaction! :tu:
Thanks everyone for your PM's and interest ... see you soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Congrats Jeff!

ST
 
0
•••
I miss your little avatar jeff... it lets me know it's you :p, do another one saying wavemail.com please B-)
 
0
•••
Congrats congrats Jeff :)
 
0
•••
going.....goin".....GONE! :gn:
 
0
•••
Great job selling the name. But who's this WaveMail.Com guy that keeps posting?? :D
 
0
•••
WaveMail.com™
The next wave of broadband communications.©

:kickass:

Thanks very much everyone ... and yes, new avatar/logo(s)/site are en route, will be working on these this week/weekend.
Going to close this thread now so that we don't unfairly "bump" it (you know I gotta' watch those cwazy "bumps") and will post over in Jon's "Welcome thread" - which I meant to do last night after the celebratory dinner here with the family.
The drinks (21+) were flowing! :music:

See you soon.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back