Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain AcademicPublications.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy2009

Account Closed
Impact
1
Appraisal please. Thanks very much.

67,100,000 Raw Google
227,000 phrase Google

12,900 title G search
5,620 title G phrase search

9,270 url G search
1,010 url G phrase search
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
I like the name and the phrase is very powerful. The exact searches are weak (200+ a month on google) That leads me to believe this needs to be developed. Would make a great showcase for this kind of material. I think you might be able to get mid $xxx for this if you package up the potential to the right buyer. More if developed. Finding a buyer will be the tricky part.

If you are willing to trade this name or sell it cheap (low $xx) for an instant flip, let me know and I might be interested.
 
0
•••
MrSpartan said:
I like the name and the phrase is very powerful. The exact searches are weak (200+ a month on google) That leads me to believe this needs to be developed. Would make a great showcase for this kind of material. I think you might be able to get mid $xxx for this if you package up the potential to the right buyer. More if developed. Finding a buyer will be the tricky part.

If you are willing to trade this name or sell it cheap (low $xx) for an instant flip, let me know and I might be interested.


Thanks for the opinion. Yes, the search is low but Academic Publications is a massive industry. The buyers, I guess, are Universities or publishing houses. Estibot values the name at USD 2,200 but over-values I think.

I'll keep you in mind. Thanks again. Bill.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back