IT.COM

About me

NameSilo
Watch

BrandHatched

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm a very unsuccessful domainer, started about 6 years ago ,buying without knowing, I know a bit more now but not by much. Probably patience is a trait I need to acquire.

I'm Irish living in Spain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! If everyone here shared their beginning story, it would likely be similar to yours.

Take plenty of time to read and learn here. There are threads you can post your names in to get feedback on value. Put on a tough skin on as often the feedback is short and to the point but you need to eliminate the names that do not have much potential before moving forward. Renewal fees can destroy the best laid plans.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, my skin might need more time in the sun!!

•••
Hello @BrandHatched ,

Welcome to NamePros. And remember it's never too late. And everything can be recovered once you master the skills. Keep reading and exploring NamePros before buying anything more.

•••
•••
Welcome, Difficulty with domaining today with the scarcity of good names. It's too easy to try and be clever and eye catching as a substitute for desirability and practicality 'out on a wing' some might say.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
g'day & welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back