Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain aac.cc apprsals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAnIDS

Established Member
Impact
0
aac.cc thanks
more than 2.000.000 google results
AAC Audio
Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
AIDS Action Committee
American Alpine Club
Augmentative and Alternative Communication
"Associazione Astronomica Cortina"
............................................................
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Midhigh $xx right now...

I have a dozen or so 3 letters .cc's, so I hope that raises up soon!

-Allan
 
1
•••
I agree with Allan; mid $$ seems right for now.

But I predict the value of 3-lettter .CC domains will rise soon, so I suggest you hold onto it:tu:!

Good Luck!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
sorry... but i dont see any value in 3letter.cc's lots of em are still available
examples?:.PBQ.cc,UHG.cc,UML.cc.....
 
0
•••
reg fee atm. Far too many available
 
0
•••
prince said:
sorry... but i dont see any value in 3letter.cc's lots of em are still available
examples?:.PBQ.cc,UHG.cc,UML.cc.....


I hate to point out the obvious, but those abbreviations don't have nearly the same potential. There is a reason they are still available. Partly, that it is .cc, but aaa.cc is a 3 letter that is gone that is certainly worth something, and sex.cc is a 3 letter .cc is gone... Just judging it on the fact that it is a 3 letter is of course missing the entire point.

-Allan
 
0
•••
what a comparison allan i think sex.af (afghanistan cctld!!) worth some thing..
 
0
•••
Nice 3 letter combo :)

mid xx in the current market :)
 
0
•••
3 letter doesnt means that forget the TLD and it is valuable
3 letter .coms whatever it is are very valuable
Except 3 letter .coms other TLDs if have no meaning have really not much value
Same is the case here
High $xx imo :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back