NameSilo

A little problem!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When I checked my inbox there was about 20 'New Referral' messages all saying i referred a new user. My money went up tons because it kept adding 50 NP$ each time, even though it was the same new user (Sol)...If there's a bug or something, do I get to keep the money?? :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
According to the store, you're the richest member! :)

•••
•••
probably some kind of bug, i would pm RJ

•••
•••
Take the NPMoney and run :)

Do you have a Swiss bank account you can stash it in?

•••
Originally posted by Beachie
Do you have a Swiss bank account you can stash it in?

If not, she can always use mine, I have one, I'm Swiss! :lol:

•••
•••
Lol that's a bug.. but Sol could have signed up a million times at once.. he/she is also advertising on WOAS about the free domain.. everyone said no they wouldn't join.. lol. I am about to close the thread anyway :)

•••
•••
It's a teen/young adult message board with 1700+ members that I help run. wishonastar.net/forum

•••
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
It's a teen/young adult message board with 1700+ members that I help run. wishonastar.net/forum

I'll check it out :]

•••
•••
Sorry guys, there was a bank error that affected 4 member accounts and sent duplicate referral points last night.

Like wickedgal was paid 15 times for referring Sol and Sonia was paid 9 times for referring November.

D-:

It wouldn't be fair to the other members if I let it stand, so I will have to correct the error in those cases. I will however send you guys a little something from my personal np$ account.

[mod edit: correction, wickedgal]

•••
hehe that happened to me earlier today too

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Sorry guys, there was a bank error that affected 4 member accounts and sent duplicate referral points last night.

Like GC was paid 15 times for referring Sol and Sonia was paid 9 times for referring November.

D-:

It wouldn't be fair to the other members if I let it stand, so I will have to correct the error in those cases. I will however send you guys a little something from my personal np$ account.

I didn't refer sol.... but if you say so.. lol

•••
sorry, I meant wickedgal.... :laugh: You guys both refer a lot of members.

•••
"Bank error in your favor - collect 2000 § and take a bus ride to Park Avenue"

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
sorry, I meant wickedgal.... :laugh: You guys both refer a lot of members.

Ahhh ok. I only referred like 9 I think. IMO that's not that many.

•••
Thanks for "taking the high road" here, WickedGal! :)
These things happen from time-to-time, as with the amazing growth of the Namepros site, you can imagine how it could happen.
I think you deserve "honorable mention" here today for bringing this up, afterall, fairness is one of Namepros biggest assets, IMO.
Keep up the good work, and please encourage your friends to be active on the site in order to take advantage of all that it has to offer. Sending you a bit of NP$ now to round out your number! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back