NameSilo

domain A few to appraise.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

P10n33R

Established Member
Impact
14
happyfreehost.com
insiderblackjack.com
linuxnews.us
linuxdownload.us

oh and www.gamecubechat.com - started deving

I think that is it. Will also take offers via PM.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
all low xx apart from linuxnews low- mid xx
 
0
•••
I dont gamble cause it causes my accountant (read:wife) to have coniption(sp?) fits, but I do like "InsiderBlackjack.com" alot. I can see potential if developed..even if not. Put it on Sedo, see what you can do.

I would "bet" it could pull mid/high$XX
 
0
•••
happyfreehost.com low$xx
insiderblackjack.com low - mid $xx
linuxnews.us mid-high $xx
linuxdownload.us mid $xx
 
0
•••
So, if it sold on Sedo I would have to give them 50 bucks of it. So the sale wouldn't make me much money. Any other sites that I can list at for free or less then 50 bucks/10%?




Remember I am taking offers.
 
0
•••
maybe domainhop.com
 
0
•••
No one wants to appraise gamecubechat.com?
 
0
•••
gamecubechat... .id say mid xx... a nice name :)
 
0
•••
Let's say I got registered user on there. Would it sell for more.
 
0
•••
if its developed enough.... high xx :)
 
0
•••
happyfreehost.com = +/-reg fee
insiderblackjack.com = +/-reg fee
linuxnews.us = +/-reg fee
linuxdownload.us = $15+
gamecubechat.com = high$xx-$xxx range

all wholesale value as-is name alone

best of luck
:talk:
 
0
•••
Remember offers being taken. Anything reasonable will be taken.
 
0
•••
gamecubechat.com $25+

GC is big.
 
0
•••
insiderblackjack.com and gambecubechat.com seem to be the best of the lot, probably mid $xx wholesale. They others seem less valuable.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back