domain A few More Domain Values

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fang27

Established Member
Impact
0
Thanks for the previous help in evaluating my domains. Here are a few more I have. (actually, I have quite a few more, but certainly don't want to flood everyone!)

protestant.us

woodplastic.com

biodefenseresearch.com

drimming.com

riverfrontmarket.com

Drimming, BTW, is slang for "Drunk Instant Messaging."

Thanks again for any/all comments or help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any takers on appraising any of these domains?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
woodplastic .com sweet name, xxx-xxxx if anyone tells you its reg fee dont believe them, good luck
 
0
•••
Someone approached me (from the wood-plastic industry) who wanted to buy the name, but said they were unwilling to pay more than a few hundred dollars (I think it was $250, tops) for the domain.

I declined to sell.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back