NameSilo

a.com ; z.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What's your estimations for a.com and for z.com ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I estimate that these domain names would be priceless!

•••
Hi,

Yeah ! Priceless ...

Are you the owner or are you in touch with the owner ?

Grégoire.

•••
i dont think he owns them..

a.com is kaput gone.. sad
z.com is owned by nizzan

i say their market value minimum 10 million each

•••
This thread really belongs in "Domain Discussion", since you don't own z.com, and also because a.com doesn't exist. ;)

•••
I would appraise it at around $10 million, but not over it. While both a.com and z.com are very rare domain names, I doubt they would have too much of a real world commerical use.

•••
I believe the only single letter .com's still running are
q.com = qwest.com
x.com = paypal.com
z.com = nissanusa.com

•••
jj2ii3344 said:
I would appraise it at around $10 million, but not over it. While both a.com and z.com are very rare domain names, I doubt they would have too much of a real world commerical use.

Exactly the way I think ;)

•••
a.com looks better than z.com. At least, easier to type character "a" than "z" for me. :)

•••
how come only 3 are regged and the rest can't be regged??

•••
ICANN stopped users from registering them after they have been registered. Thus new names can't be registered ;)

•••
i have read somewhere quite a while ago that i think paypal paid 7 million i think for the domain. i dont know if this is true or not.

•••
cavinti said:
i have read somewhere quite a while ago that i think paypal paid 7 million i think for the domain. i dont know if this is true or not.
why would they do that?

•••
there are only 3 single letter .com domains left in existence..they are q,x,z
quest communications owns q.com, x.com is owned by ebay/paypal and z.com is owned by nissan for the "z" sportscar..the reality is these domains are worth more than just "worthless" money..if you own one of these domains it's like owning times square in new york city..there is only one that exists! ever! ;)

•••
x.com was paid email service
z.com was portal which provide [email protected] for free (had [email protected] heh)

only 6 domains single letter exists
q.com x.com z.com
i.net q.net
x.org

s oyou know how much it worth

•••
Apparently t.com was registered not too long ago, because whois.sc shows it with some history.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back