P p7050 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 10 Feedback Aug 31, 2004 428 views 3 replies #1 I am offering 90 Scripts for sale for $3.99 12 hrs only. Thanks http://www.dollarspecial.com/scripts/
I am offering 90 Scripts for sale for $3.99 12 hrs only. Thanks http://www.dollarspecial.com/scripts/
cera Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 100% 25 Feedback Aug 31, 2004 #2 Are any of these scripts actually commercial scripts or are they a collection of GPL scripts that you've packaged together?
Are any of these scripts actually commercial scripts or are they a collection of GPL scripts that you've packaged together?
Qwert VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 100% 35 Feedback Aug 31, 2004 #3 Can I just get 1 of the scripts for NP? I'll give you all the NP I got right now, and 50 NP later. That's worth somewhere between 1 and 1.5 USDs. Please PM me to negiotiate.
Can I just get 1 of the scripts for NP? I'll give you all the NP I got right now, and 50 NP later. That's worth somewhere between 1 and 1.5 USDs. Please PM me to negiotiate.
P p7050 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 10 Feedback Aug 31, 2004 #4 they are both commercial scripts and of GPL scripts. You go to the site and view them before you buy. Thanks
they are both commercial scripts and of GPL scripts. You go to the site and view them before you buy. Thanks