IT.COM

$9 Backorder Domain Price Service

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am offering a backorder service at only $9 per domain name. This special applies to domains that are for .com, .net, .org & .info.

This service won't grab the best domains, but it will grab domains that are of medium to lower quality. You can submit your backorders via PM or email to: dan <at> expron.com.

The service uses godaddy & affiliate registrars, dynadot, moniker or others. The best part is you don't have to pay unless your backorder is a success. This price is less than what a domain registration may cost, so be sure to submit your lists a day or two in advance for the best results.

The service is limited to a first come first serve basis without the tedious auction process. This sale will end on January 15th 2013 so make sure to get the best of the deal as soon as possible. Once this sale is over, the regular price will take over & so will the auction process for domains with multiple backorders.

If you have any questions, shoot me a message or post here & I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest & hope you can secure backordering domains at a reasonable price while this sale goes on.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Service is still available. Let me know if you'd like to backorder any pending delete domain names!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back