Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available 7xd.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeZazz

VIP Member
Impact
65
7xd.net is currently available :)

EDIT: it has now been taken
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
People love 3char nets huh

Andree
 
0
•••
yer allot like them :)
they don't stay available for very long
 
0
•••
ethix said:
yer allot like them :)
they don't stay available for very long

hehe, noticed that!. I think it will take alot of time before they see any real value, I personaly only buy 3char com's (if I buy 3char domains), but, it is offcourse a much more inexpensive investment, with net's.

I guess you can compare 3char net's with 4letter com's, value wise.

Andree
 
0
•••
personally if i had the money i would get 3 char .com's, as is i make do with 3 char .net's and .info's lol
 
0
•••
ethix said:
personally if i had the money i would get 3 char .com's, as is i make do with 3 char .net's and .info's lol

Well, they arent that expensive, IMO, when you think what you may get in return, I offcourse only buy at the lowest possible prices, between 80-130, like others, but, i've also paid above 180usd for a 3letter biz domain, which I think is kinda crazy, even if the letters are premium and so on. hehe.

But im sure that I will earn some on it when the time is right!. :)

Andree
 
0
•••
no you are right they arnt that expensive but with 3 kids there never seems to be much money left over for "me" lol

the only LLL.BIZ i have i paid 5.39 for it was my best catch ever lol
 
0
•••
ethix said:
no you are right they arnt that expensive but with 3 kids there never seems to be much money left over for "me" lol

the only LLL.BIZ i have i paid 5.39 for it was my best catch ever lol


Haha, thats a very nice catch, im guessing thats a good while ago?!.

Ya, I know how it is, got a kid and a wife myself, most of the money goes towards them, but hell, im the one making money, so I do use some on myself as well, hehe, anyway, I see it as an investment, instead of betting on stocks and such, I do domains :).

Andree
 
0
•••
rawandy said:
Haha, thats a very nice catch, im guessing thats a good while ago?!.

Ya, I know how it is, got a kid and a wife myself, most of the money goes towards them, but hell, im the one making money, so I do use some on myself as well, hehe, anyway, I see it as an investment, instead of betting on stocks and such, I do domains :).

Andree
it was Apr 19, 2007, im going to try for some more and see how i go, i have luck most nights with the 3 char .info's so i tried having a go at a LLL.BIZ and got lucky first go lol

im not up to calling what i do an investment yet just a hobby, a hobby which seems to take nearly all my time lol
 
0
•••
hehe, indeed, sometimes I may stop and think "hmm, am I wasteing OR investing my time", im afraid that only time will tell!. I've been doing domains for around 6 years or so now, so I got a kinda "big" portfolio, actually too big, last year I paid a total of $3000+ in renewal fees :o. Starting to become a pretty expensive hobby.

Andree
 
0
•••
wow, i have been going at it for only around 6 months so $3000+ in renewal fees is unimaginable to me currently
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back