Dynadot

auction SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
$50

Have any of these been submitted for listing at BrandBucket?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the the bids, everybody. @TropicalDomains currently in the lead with $60. Next bid is $65 or more. Buy It Now for the lot=$375. @Embrand These were submitted at the time to BB and weren't accepted. After 9 months domains can be resubmitted to BB for reconsideration so almost all of these can be resubmitted now or within the next month (If I'm not mistaken it needs to be done directly via [email protected]). Spikelytics, for example, is a good candidate. I had Spikelytic.com accepted by BB and 'lytics' is the suffix BB usually prefers. Don't know why it wasn't accepted at the time. CartSpike.com is probably another good candidate. But when bidding, please take into account that these aren't BB approved. Thx.

Last edited:
•••
$70

@SuperBrander Thanks for the explanation. Will keep that in mind.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Leading bid is $85 by TropicalDomains. Thanks. Next bid is $90 or more. In case anyone wants to grab these 75 domains the BIN is $375.

•••
I just lowered the Buy It Now by $75 to $300. Only $4 per domain. Feel free to pull the trigger and post SOLD to secure this 75 domain lot. Leading bid is still $85 by TropicalDomains. Next bid is $90 or more. Thanks.

@TropicalDomains @Embrand @Gian @domaindroid @anantj

Last edited:
•••
The Buy It Now was lowered again by $75. It's now $225. Only $3 per domain! Feel free to post SOLD to secure this 75 domain lot. Leading bid is still $85 by TropicalDomains. Next bid is $90 or more. This auction will end tomorrow (Friday) at 11:47 a.m. Pacific Time if there are no further bids. Thanks.

@TropicalDomains @Embrand @Gian @domaindroid @anantj

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
TropicalDomains in still in the lead with $115. Next bid $120 or more. BIN= only $225. Thanks.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back